Thursday, September 13, 2012

Our OK House

We bought a house here in Oklahom City, actually, we are in a northern suburb called, Edmond. We love our house. It was less than a year old when we bought it and so nice. There are still a few projects I have to do, but not too much.

Here are a few pics of inside and outside. Hopefully I can update them as we get truly settled in. Its nice to think we will be here long enough (5 years) to do that!

 Kitchen. I love, love, love my kitchen!
 Living room with E's swing in the corner
 Hallway, guest bath to the left, E's room to the right, study & guest room at the end of the hall. I'm hoping to "dress up" the hallway with pics or paint at some point.
 Guest bath
 Study, windows look out to the street/front yard
 Living room from other side of the room 
 E's nursery from the door 
 E's nursery from the other side
Her play area :) 

No comments: